Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mommy story

Ok...so I have decided that being a mom is an adventure!! But the biggest adventures are the ones you do not plan. Like walking through a grocery store with a sock sticking out of your pocket because you didnt realize you were still holding it! Or crawling on the floor holding baby wipes chasing a naked butt because your trying to change the diaper of an eight month old who doesn't want to be changed!! I never thought that would be my life! But I have imbraced it. I look forward to the moments of scrubbing puke off the carpet, and picking up everything only to have it messed up right behind you... Because I get to spend my days with the most beautiful little girl in the world!

1 comment:

  1. so fun! cute blog. welcome to the blogging world. youre a good mom, whit!

    ReplyDelete