Friday, February 24, 2012

Childlike once more!!

Today, my Sophi and I had macaroni and cheese for lunch! It was delicious and cheesy and we loved it! But all I could think about was how before she came bursting into my husband and my life I was wishing that I could be a little kid again and do kid things, eat kid things, and play like a kid again!! Well here it is folks the double wammie!! I get to do all of it again!!! Yay!! But now I mostly think about what it would be like to be able to do grown up things all the time!! What is this I thought I was doing what I wanted!! But I guess we are never fully satisfied until we achieve the opposite of what we want...

Now I sit here typing and daydreaming about what it would be like to go out to romantic dinners and spend a whole day in CLEAN clothes! No boogers, no remnants of previous meals, no questionable stains or spots you don't remember getting! Don't get me wrong being a mommy to my sweet Sophi is the best and I enjoy every minute even when I am tempted to rip my hair out from hearing "momma momma!!" thousands of times a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment