Thursday, March 8, 2012

I call it Mexican Chicken

I got this recipe from my sister yesterday!! And it's an easy crock pot meal! I am way excited to try it Because it sounds way yummy. You can serve this over rice or chips like my sister does or I can imagine you can just sprinkle cheese over it and use it as a dip!!

Chicken.....
1 8oz package of cream cheese
1 jar of salsa
1 can of corn drained
1 can of black beans not drained

Throw it all in the crockpot and I am cooking it on low for 8 hours because I have to work and I want the chicken to shred but you can eat it either shredded or whole!! And if you like spicy stuff use a hot salsa! I'm kinda a huge wimp when it comes to spicy so I used mild salsa! But that's the great thing about this recipe you can tailor it to your own wants!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment