Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Baby Gordon #2

On January 5,2013 I came home from work and I had not been feeling well at all that day. I was tired and just didnt feel right. I had a really strong feeling that I needed to take a preggo test. So when I got home I did just that!
Well, that explained a lot!! so baby #2 was on its way!! I was shocked and surprised and I am pretty sure I cried in there as well. So I calmly asked Matt to come into the bathroom. as my 12 year old brother in law was in the front room watching the telly. As Matt  came into the room I handed him the test and he gave me this look. I don't really know how to describe it.....fear and excited.
 
Over the next few weeks, pregnancy hit strong!! I was nauseaus,dizzy, exhausted and I was going potty literally five times an hour....none of these symptoms I had with Sophi naturally since we didnt know she was there!! these tums have been my best Friend and I eat them once a day! I find it funny that I have heartburn this often because I haven't really been able to eat much because baby gordon isnt very fond of any smell or food!!
 
 
So here we are at 14 weeks and 5 days! baby gordon is growing strong and mommy is loving every second of this pregnancy...I have a very strong relationship with my toilet I spend face time with it a lot. Sophi is excited to be a big sister. She asks to see the baby every morning and loves to give my belly kisses. We are stoked to have this little one on its way and are counting down to when we get to find out if Sophi is getting a baby sister or a baby brother..(everyone close to matt knows what he is hoping for!) 

2 comments: